The 2021 MINI Countryman is the adventure-ready crossover MINI vehicle that still retains the same iconic British styling as the original MINI Cooper. With this crossover, MA drivers can live in the city, explore the country, and find adventure wherever you put the gear into drive. With a combination of fun-to-drive energy and utility of an SUV, the 2021 MINI Countryman is ready for the road. Even better, the crossover is packed to the brim with advanced safety features to keep you and your family secure during your adventures.
The safety features in this new MINI crossover are based around large advances in technology. Here are some of the highlights that you’ll discover when taking the crossover for a test drive at our MA MINI dealership:
- Anti-Lock Brakes: Automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the pressure to allow the tire to rotate.
- Active Brakes: In addition to being anti-lock, these brakes automatically ready themselves for an emergency stop when your foot suddenly leaves the gas, dry themselves in wet weather when your wipers are on, and actively work to reduce erratic driving.
- Dynamic Stability Control: Makes anybody better behind the wheel by automatically applying a small amount of brake pressure or engine power to help your car stay in control.
- Head-Up Display: Inspired by jet cockpit technology, this retractable display puts your essential motoring information, such as speed, navigation instructions, stereo, and alerts right into your line of sight.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: The on-board camera helps to maintain a consistent distance between you and the car ahead.
The 2021 MINI Countryman is ready for a test drive at MINI of Peabody, and we invite to our dealership to take it for a spin.