Owning a MINI Cooper is more than just owning a car, it’s an experience like no other. And any MINI owner will likely vouch for this statement. It’s something you won’t easily understand until you get behind the wheel. Then, hold on for the ride of your life. But beyond bold looks and unparalleled performance, the MINI brand is also known for packing their vehicles with superior safety features.
- For starters, the MINI Cooper comes with up to eight airbags, including: front, side-impact, ceiling-mounted, side-curtain, and knee, which offer ultimate protection for you and your passengers.
- In the event of an accident, a Crash Sensor System will automatically unlock the doors, turn on interior and hazard lights, and cut the fuel pump if the airbags are launched. Plus, a rollover protection bar is automatically initiated when a crash occurs.
- Active brakes prepare themselves for an emergency stop once your foot is lifted from the gas pedal, work to dry themselves when the wiper blades are on, and operate to reduce irregular driving.
- Dynamic stability control automatically applies brake pressure or engine power to assist in maintaining vehicle control and Cornering Brake Control balances brake pressure as you motor around corners.
- An optional Heads-up display projects the important driving information you need, like your speed and navigation details in your line of vision on the windshield.
- Adaptive Cruise Control helps to maintain the proper distance between your MINI and the vehicle in front of you.
There’s much more to love about the MINI Cooper and you can see for yourself when you stop by our dealership today. Remember, when you’re looking for MINI Cooper dealers near North Shore, MA, let MINI of Peabody be your first and only stop!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.